Pay it Forward 100 Fold
The Parable of the Sower is a perfect example of "paying it forward." In Matthew 13, the Seed is the Word of God sown into the hearts of people, but only those who understand it are converted and healed (v.15). That is, those who receive Seed on good ground are they who hear the Word and understand it, who indeed bear fruit and produce: some hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty (v.23). For this reason, you are being given the opportunity to "pay [the Seed] forward" a hundredfold.
Pay [God] Forward
- His Spirit - God is invisible, but became visible in Christ (John 4:24).
- His Changelessness - He remains unchanged with no variation (James 1:17).
- His Unlimited Power - He creates and sustains all things (Isa. 40:27-31).
- His Unlimited Knowledge - He knows everything simultaneously (Rom. 11:33-36).
- His Unlimited Presence - He is present in all His power at every point in space and every moment in time (Psa. 139:7-12).
- His Eternal Time - He is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, says the Lord, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty (Revelation 1:8).
- His Holiness - He is morally excellent; separated from or exalted above all things; "You shall be holy; for 1 the LORD your God am holy" (Lev. 19:2; Isa. 6:1-3).
- His Righteousness - He affirms what is right as opposed to what is wrong; His justice is declared to be the foundation of God's throne (Psa. 19:9; 89:14; 97:2).
- His Divine Love - The unconditional self-giving nature of God (Jere. 31:3; 1 John 4:7-10).
- His Truth - All truth is grounded in God, whether natural, physical, or religious, He is "faithful", "truth" and "constancy" (EX. 34:6).
- His Wisdom - He does the best thing, in the best way, at the best time, for the best purpose- He is the only wise God, the manifold wisdom (1 Tim. 1:17; Eph. 3:10).
Pay [Christ] Forward
- His Deity - He has His eternal being in the bosom of the Father (John 1:18).
- His Creatorship - He is the one through whom all things were created (1 Cor. 8:6; Col. 1:16; Heb. 1:2).
- His Kingdom - He spoke of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God (Acts 1:3).
- His Great Commandment - He commands you to love the LORD with all your heart, soul and mind. And to love your neighbor as yourself (Matt. 22:36-40).
- His New Commandment - He commands that you love one another: as He has loved you (John 13:34; 15:12,13).
- His Non-Violence - He urges you not to strike back against injustice or oppression but to turn the other cheek (Matt. 5:38,39).
- His Supreme Example - He followed His Father's example, and you should follow in His steps ; He is your Shepherd (1 Pet. 2:21-25; John 10:11).
- His Servanthood - He did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as ransom for many (Matt. 20:28).
- His Compassion - He is full of mercy withholding wrath, showing compassion towards the sick, and you are to put on tender mercies (Psa. 145:8; Matt. 14:14; Col. 3:12).
- His Messiahship - He is God's Anointed King, resurrected in glory to occupy the throne of the universe (Rev. 21:22,23).
- His Wisdom - He is the personal wisdom of God (1 Cor. 1:24,30).
- His Sinlessness - He is the Holy One of God (Mk. 1:24; Acts 3:14).
- His Calling - He has a threefold office as prophet, priest and king (Rev. 1:5). 25. His Office as Prophet - He is the perfect spokesmen of God to the world, fully revealing God's character and will; His Words spoken are Spirit and Life (John 6:63). 26. His Word - He is the Word of God; the self-expression of God with personal status, existing eternally with God and becoming flesh (John 1:1-18; 12:49,50).
- His Office as High Priest - He has offered to God by His death a sufficient sacrifice once, for the sins of the world (Heb. 7:24-27).
- His Blood - He shed His blood to provide forgiveness of sins for all mankind past, present and future at the cross 2000 years ago (Matt. 26:28; Eph. 1:7).
- His Body - He was bruised for your iniquities, and by His stripes you were healed (Isa. 53:5,10; 1 Pet. 2:24).
- His Redemption - He is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world, whose blood was shed before the foundation of the world (John 1:29; Rev. 13:8). 31. His Pardon - He canceled the bond which stood against you with its legal demands, nailing it to the cross (Col. 2:14).
- His Cleansing - if you confess you are a sinner, He is faithful and just to have already forgiven your sins, and to have already cleansed you from all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9).
- His Emancipation - He is the Truth, and if Jesus makes you free through knowing Him, you shall be free indeed (John 8:36).
- His Righteousness - He canceled out your sins by His blood just as If you has never sinned, making you righteous in Christ (Rom. 3:24-26; 5:1,9).
- His Forgiveness - He redeemed you through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace (Eph. 1:7).
- His Sanctification - He has perfected for ever them that are sanctified by His one offering (Heb. 10:14).
- His Victory - He confronted and conquered all hostile forces, even death itself, and gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ (1 Cor. 15:57).
- His Reconciliation - God reconciled the world to Himself when He made Jesus to be sin, who knew no sin, that you might be made the righteousness of God in Jesus (2 Cor. 5:21 ).
- His Baptism - He raised you from the dead so you should walk in newness of life...for the Spirit is life because of righteousness (Rom. 6:4; 8:10).
- His Resurrection Power - He wants you to know Him, the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His suffering, being conformed to His death (Phil. 3:10).
- His Office as King - He came into history with imperial authority over all things and the long-awaited King of Israel and LORD of the universe (2 Sam. 7:12-17; Rev. 1:4-8).
- His Exaltation - He was highly exalted by God and given a name above every name...that every knee should bow and every tongue confess Jesus is LORD (Phil. 2:8-11).
- His LORDSHIP - He is the LORD your sovereign, "Adonai" Jehovah; "Yeshua" your salvation; "THE LORD YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS" (Gen. 15:1,8; Isa. 49:6; Jere. 23:6).
- His Intercession - He is at the right hand of God, and He makes intercession for you, who are seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Rom. 8:34; Eph. 2:6).
- His Inheritance - He is appointed heir of all things, and by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than the angels (Heb. 1:2-4).
- His Authority - He gave you His Name and authority for ministry (Matt. 28:18-20).
- His Seed - God's promise was made to Abraham's Seed, which is Christ, you are Abraham's Seed in Christ, and heirs according to the promise (Gal. 3:16,29).
- His Coming - He will descend from heaven ... and you shall be caught into the clouds to meet Him in the air (1 Thess. 4:13-18).
- His Judgment Seat - He will judge your works whether good or bad as a Christian, when you appear before the judgment seat of Christ (2 Cor. 5:10).
- His Everlasting Love - He so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life (John 3:16).
- His Scepter - He is your King the Messiah. He will rule His people; the scepter of righteousness is the power of the Kingdom (Gen. 49:10; Heb. 1:8; Jere. 33:16).
- His Rod - His rod symbolizes the authority of God committed to human hands from Moses to you, who is made a co-ruler with the Lord, sharing His throne-power and reigning with Him (Ex. 17:12,13; Rev. 2:26,27; 3:21,22).
Pay [the Holy Spirit] Forward
- His Branch - He is the Branch of righteousness, the Messiah from the royal stockof David, and we are His branches bearing the fruit of the Spirit (Jere. 23:5,6; John 15:5).
- His Manifold Spirit - He is represented by seven Lamps, Horns and Eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth (Isa. 11:2-5; Zech. 4; Rev. 4:5; 5:6).
- His Wisdom - He is the first Lamp, the wisdom of God manifesting in the Garden through Adam, which is the principle thing, the tree of life (Pro. 3:18; 4:7).
- His Understanding - He is the second Lamp, the understanding of the Law of God given to Moses, which is a light unto your path (Ex. 20:1-17; Psa. 119:105).
- His Counsel - He is the third Lamp, the counsel of God given to Moses and the Priesthood for ministry in the wilderness tabernacle (Ex. 18:19; Num. 27:21).
- His Might He is the fourth Lamp, the authority of God manifesting in Christ, theWord made flesh and dwelling among us in power (John 1:14; Luke 4:14,18).
- His Knowledge - He is the fifth Lamp, the knowledge of the resurrection of Jesus Christ revealed by the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him (Eph.1:17).
- His Fear - He is the sixth Lamp, the reverence of God put in your hearts at conversion that you won't depart (Pro. 9:10; Jere. 32:40 ; Phil. 2:12,13).
- His Righteousness - He is the seventh Lamp, the righteousness of God in Christ given to the Saint as co-heirs of God's throne (Rom.1:17; 3:21,22; 10;3; Heb. 1:8,9).
- His Light - Jesus is the Light of the world; He has shined in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in Jesus' face (John 8:12; 2 Cor. 4:6).
- His Life - He has given us the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus to make you free from the law of sin and death ... because of righteousness (Rom. 8:2,10).
- His Living Water - He that believes on Jesus, as the scripture has said, out of His belly shall flow rivers of living water (John 7:37-39).
- His Grace - He is the power [ability] given to us willingly by God to do what we can not do in our flesh, because of the finished work of the cross (2 Cor. 12:9).
- His Truth - He will teach you all things, guide you into all truth; show you things to come, and testify of Jesus (John 14:26; 16:13; 15:26).
- His Living Bread - He is the Living Bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread he shall live forever (John 6:51; 1 Pet. 1:23).
- His Voice - His sheep hear His voice, and He knows them, and they follow Him by hearing and doing His word, while listening to the Spirit's voice (John 10:27).
- His Comfort - He shall abide with you forever, edifying us to walk reverently before the LORD and comforted by the Holy Spirit (John 14:16; Acts 9:31).
- His Power - You shall receive power after the Holy Spirit is come upon you: and you shall be witnesses (Acts 1:8).
- His Baptism - He promised to baptize mankind with the Holy Spirit and fire; beginning at Pentecost when 120 people were filled with the Spirit (Matt. 3:11; Acts 2:1-4).
- His Faith - He gave the Spirit of faith; to believe and speak, plus to enter into that promised rest, due to the works of Christ being finished (2 Cor. 4:13; Heb. 4:2,3).
- His Regeneration - He saved you by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Spirit (Titus 3:5; Matt. 19:28).
- His Anointing - He gave the anointing to give the knowledge of His love; God sending His Son to be the sacrifice for your sin (1 John 2:20,27; 4:10,13,16).
- His Seal - He sealed you with the Holy Spirit of promise as a guarantee of your salvation (Eph. 1:13; 2 Cor. 1:22).
- His Blessings - He has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus...that you may behold your God (Eph. 1:3; Isa. 40:9).
- His Liberty - He is that Spirit; and where the Spirit of the LORD is, there is liberty, that is, the glorious liberty of the children of God (2 Cor. 3:17; Rom. 8:21).
- His Glory - He changes your view into His image from glory to glory by the Spirit of the Lord ... then one day His complete view will be seen (2 Cor. 3:18; 1 Pet. 4:13).
Pay [Love] Forward
- His Fruit – His branches on the Tree of Life yield more fruit of the Spirit as they are cleansed through the Word of Life (John 15:1-13; Gal. 5:22-23; Rev. 22:1-3).
- His Love - His love flows through the branches as you abide, remain and continue in God's love, yielding love some 30, 60 and 100 fold (Rom. 5:5; John 155:12,13).
- His Joy - His joy flows though the branches as you abide, remain and continue in God's love, yielding joy some 30, 60 and 100 fold ( John 15:8-11).
- His Peace - His peace flows through the branches as you abide, remain and continue in God's love, yielding peace some 30, 60 and 100 fold (Heb. 12:11).
- His Patience - His patience flows through the branches as you abide, remain and continue in God's love, yielding patience some 30, 60 and 100 fold (Luke 21:19).
- His Kindness - His kindness flows through the branches as you abide, remain and continue in God's love, yielding kindness some 30, 60 and 100 fold (2 Cor. 6:6).
- His Goodness - His goodness flows through the branches as you abide, remain and continue in God's love, yielding goodness some 30, 60 and 100 fold (Psa. 23:6).
- His Faithfulness - His faithfulness flows through the branches as you abide, remain and continue in God's love, yielding faithfulness some 30, 60 and 100 fold (2 Tim. 2:11-13).
- His Gentleness - His gentleness flows through you as you abide, remain and continue in God's love, yielding gentleness some 30, 60 and 100 fold (Psa. 18:35).
- His Self-Control - His self-control flows through the branches as you abide, remain and continue God's love, yielding self-control some 30, 60 and 100 fold (2 Pet. 1:5-8).
Pay [Grace] Forward
- His Spiritual Offices - The apostles, prophets, evangelist, pastors and teachers equip the saints for the work of the ministry, and for the edifying of the body of Christ (Eph. 4:11,12).
- His Discerning Gifts - The word of knowledge, the word of wisdom and the discerning of spirits is the ability to give a word from God, give practical application and to discern the works of God from demonic activity in the church (1 Cor. 12:8,10).
- His Power Gifts - The gift of faith, gifts of healings and the working of miracles is the ability to believe in God for supernatural signs and wonders (1 Cor. 12:9,10).
- His Declaration Gifts - The gift of prophesy, different kinds of tongues and the inter¬pretation of tongues is the ability to tell of the revelation of God whether by prophecy or translating the tongue so the church might benefit (1 Cor. 12:10; 14:2-5).
- His Motivational Gifts - The gifts of prophecy, faith, ministry, teaching, exhortation, administration and mercy are the God-given abilities that should be used to build other members in the church (Rom. 12:6-8).
Pay [Light] Forward
- His Armor of Light - He is the light, so you cast off darkness and put on God's love, the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the armor of light (Rom. 13:8-14).
- His Belt of Truth - The soldier's belt stabilizes the breastplate and shield, as knowing the truth of righteousness in Christ by faith alone stabilizes you (Eph. 6:14; Rom. 3:25).
- His Brestplate of Righteousness - The soldier's breastplate protects his most vital organs, as righteousness is the sustaining source of all gospel benefits (Eph. 6:14).
- His Shield of Faith - The soldier's shield encircles the whole armor to put out all fiery darts, as faith in Christ's righteousness does against the wicked one (Eph. 6:14).
- His Shoes of Peace - The soldier's shoes provides a sure footing in battle. like the firm foundation that peace provides by faith in Christ's righteousness (Eph. 6:15).
- His Helmet of Salvation - The soldier's helmet protects the head and makes him look taller, like the truth of salvation by grace through faith in the gift of righteousness causes us to reign in life by one, Jesus Christ (Eph. 6:17; Rom. 5:17).
- His Sword of the Spirit - The soldier's sword is the only offensive weapon, not necessarily the Bible as a whole, but a specific word ["as it is written"], spoken in a specific situation against the wicked one (Eph. 6:17).
- His Prayers in the Spirit - The soldier's general prayers and specific petitions in the Spirit are to be made always for all believers with perseverance and patience, without which, all the armor in the world would be of no use (Eph. 6:18).
- His Armor of Righteousness - The soldier's armor is not only your righteousness in Christ, but also your practical, righteous character and deeds (2 Cor. 6:3-10).
- His Full Armor of God - The soldier's full armor consists of putting on the love of the Lord Jesus Christ, making no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts, and enable us to stand against the wiles of the devil (Rom. 13:14; Eph. 6:10).
- His Testimony - He is the faithful witness: the Spirit of prophecy flowing through your life as a sacrificial witness: prophet, priest and king (Rev. 1:5,6; 12:11; 19:10).
- His Harvest - His harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few, so pray the LORD of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest to pay it forward (9:37,38).
- His Tree of Life - The solder's sole source of survival; the Lord Jesus Christ from which the living water flows into the branches for yielding maximum fruit, power for healing and deliverance from every foe (John 4:14; Rev. 22:2).
- His Bride - The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely (Rev. 22:17).
Treasure in Perishable Containers
And so, since God in His mercy has given us this wonderful ministry, we never give up. We reject all shameful and underhanded methods. We do not try to trick anyone, and we do not distort the Word of God. We tell the truth before God, and all who are honest know that.
If the Good News we preach is veiled from anyone, it is a sign that they are perishing. Satan, the god of this evil world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe, so they are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News that is shining upon them. They don't understand the message we preach about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.
We don't go around preaching about ourselves; we preach Christ Jesus, the LORD. All we say about ourselves is that we are your servants because of what Jesus has done for us. For God, who said, "Let there be light in the darkness," has made us understand that this light is the brightness of the glory of God that is seen in the face of Jesus Christ.
But this precious treasure -- this light and power that now shine within us -- is held in perishable containers, that is, in our weak bodies. So everyone can see that our glorious power is from God and is not our own (2 Cor. 4:1-7 NLT).